Top priorities of P&S Service GmbH are safety and environmental
The P&S service advantage
Our top priorities are safety, environmental protection and precise management. In order to optimize our service for you, we are constantly endeavoring to improve our services in safety, environmental protection and management.
Our qualified and experienced service technicians will take care of your wind energy plant. They are regularly trained according to manufacturers’ specifications, our own internal specifications or, upon request, above and beyond these specifications so that you can count on the best quality from our employees and be sure that they are always working up to date.
Of course we make sure that everyone receives their own intact protective gear, including a helmet, safety glasses, high visibility vest, safety shoes and gloves, as well as a first aid kit and eye wash bottle. We take the word ‘personal’ very seriously. All our service technicians can choose the most comfortable safety harness for themselves.
Our employees have been trained for different kinds of wind energy plants and our service technicians precisely use this knowledge for the proactive early detection of damage symptoms in order to save you unnecessary standstill times. Thanks to our excellent management, you can also trust our help when it comes to problems that require quick correction. In order to meet all requirements, we provide a high-developed spare parts management with the appropriate parts.
Our own quality requirements primarily include our reliability and the effective work of our experienced and qualified technicians on site.
We feel obliged to continuously and sustainably optimize the performance of your wind farm and would like to make sure that your wishes come true as quickly as possible.
Our employees are regularly trained in:
- Occupational health care preventative examinations according to the principles of: G20, G25, G26 and G41
- First aid
- Height rescue
- switching capability 30 kV
- Hailo Level 1 – 4
- HACA fall protection rails and fall protection runners
- Avanti ladder and climbing protection system
- Zarges service and maintenance
- Power Climber Level 1 - 3
- DualLift hoist and safety devices
- Tractel Greizug hoist and safety devices
- Competent person for personal fall protection gear
- Competent person for lifting equipment and load handling devices
- Qualified electrician for defined activities
- Screwdriving technology
If requested by the customer, we can also further train our service technicians for tasks such as offshore assignments or GWO.